Personal Injury Assistance
Any individual who has suffered an injury in an accident will want to contact an attorney to learn his or her rights to collect damages. Injuries can severely affect your life: they affect one’s ability to work, to perform every day chores, and to live life without pain. An injury lawyer Philadelphia can help review your claim and explain the steps to take to collect damages.
How a Philadelphia Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You
Collecting damages related to a personal injury claim is a hard, long-fought process. The defendants very well may deny all liability. In addition, insurance companies may be reluctant to pay out, making the process even more difficult. It is therefore very important to choose the right personal injury attorney. Your attorney can assist your case by:
- Negotiating with the defendants and insurance adjusters.
- Collecting evidence and helping prove fault in an accident.
- Assisting your doctors in properly documenting your injury for a lawsuit.
- Litigating your claim in court.
Areas of Personal Injury Practice
Accidents can occur in any place, at any time; it may surprise you which scenario causes your injury. Some common types of claims with which a personal injury attorney can help you include:
- Auto Accidents. It can be difficult to prove fault in a car accident and to deal with insurance companies who are unwilling to pay out.
- Slip and Fall. The owner of the property has a responsibility to keep the premises reasonably safe. Failure to do so may lead to liability.
- Medical Malpractice. Doctors and medical care providers are expected to use expert care. Failure to meet these high standards can lead to liability.
- Recreational and Sporting Injuries. Someone may be responsible for negligent and careless behavior that leads to an injury.
Contact an Injury Lawyer Philadelphia
If you have been injured in an accident due to someone else’s fault, you will want to talk to an experienced attorney to learn your rights and options. To discuss the specifics of your case, call injury lawyer in Philadelphia Anthony Caiazzo at (215) 465 – 5575 to schedule a consultation.